- To fix the issue, please clean the Lock_hash and lock_time columns in the AO_60DB71_LEXORANK table. Then try reranking a few issues through the Jira UI to make sure ranking is working normally. Side effects are not expected, but note that creating a backup is strongly recommended before doing DB updates.
- Back up the Jira database before proceeding.
- Shut down Jira.
- Run the SQL command below:
Code Block language sql
UPDATE "AO_60DB71_LEXORANK" SET "LOCK_HASH" = NULL, "LOCK_TIME" = NULL;
Start Jira again.
- Run a Full Re-index operation if the re-indexing errors in the beginning of the page were observed.
- Run LexoRank re-balance for all fields.